Thursday, September 23, 2010

What's New!

I hope you all didn't think I have abandoned you!
I am still here.
Just working on some fabulous things that I will show you in a few weeks.
But until then, you will just have to wait.  Hehe.  I love suspense!

Here is What's New!



Breakfast at Tiffany's by Fig Tree for Moda


It. Is. Fabulous.  
Believe me!

And I know I already introduced Bliss by Bonnie and Camille....
but here it is all stacked up together in all it's mouth watering glory. 

And last, but not least!
Early Bird by Cosmo Cricket for Andover Fabrics
This is one of my absolute favorites right now!
 
I know, how dare I introduce all this gorgeous fabric at once!  Sorry, I just feel guilty keeping it all to myself!

Happy Sewing!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

So... what you're saying is I need to get of my hiney and pick up some of these sweet fabrics? I love it!

Rustam Sayal said...


online fabric store Explore our big selection of fabric, Chantilly lace, buy cotton, patterned fabric, buy silk and chiffon. We are best Online Fabric Store in Dubai buy silk & patterned fabric.