Thursday, July 15, 2010

Good News & Bad News

Bad News:
Today was our last day for shop hours.

It was something I wanted to try out for the summer, but soon realized that appointments may work better for us all.

After all, it is hard to try and keep my kids sane for the 3 hours I am open.
Sad that they can't behave well for 3 hours, but true.

We are still open for you to make appointments to come over and shop around.

Mornings... afternoons... evenings... weekends...it all works. Just email me or call me to set up a time that you would like to come over and shop around.
I love having you come visit!

I love sharing my love/obsession for fabric with you!

Please don't be a stranger. Call anytime!

Email: asweetbyram@yahoo.com
Phone: 208-228-0037

And now for the good news!

I finally finished a project I was working on.


This bag turned out so cute!
I wish I could have gotten a picture of my daughter with it slung over her shoulder.
Maybe tomorrow.
Too cute!


We carry this pattern in the shop.
I think it is my new favorite.
Not too hard, and the perfect amount of cutesy.

Happy Sewing!

1 comment:

Karla said...

Cute!! I think all my grand daughters need one!